Health Occupations Students of America
Future health professional student organization that focuses on the development of leadership and technical HOSA skill competencies through a program of motivation, awareness and recognition, which is an integral part of the Health Science Education instructional program.
To empower future health professionals to become leaders in the global health community through education, collaboration, and experience.
HOSA Scholarship Eligibility
- GPA of 3.0 or Better
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- One from the Local HOSA Advisor.
- One from a Health Care Professional.
- 75 Verified Hours of Community Service
- Must have been completed during the current HOSA year, four of which must be dedicated to the HOSA Service Project (HSP).
- Personal Essay
- 500 Word Minimum.