Minga.io is a web and mobile application designed to streamline communication and collaboration between groups, teams, and organizations. The platform offers a variety of tools to facilitate group messaging, file sharing, task assignment, event scheduling, and more. More importantly, you need to have access to your digital ID as we will begin to start using them for lunch!
To download the Minga.io app for students at Le Grand High School, please follow these steps:
- Open the App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Search for "Minga.io" in the search bar.
- Select the Minga.io app from the search results.
- Click "Install" to download and install the app on your device.
- Once the app is installed, open it and sign up for an account using your Le Grand High School email address.
Once you've signed up, you'll be able to have access to your digital ID. If you cannot access the application or have limitations and need a physical ID, make sure to visit the IT room for further assistance!